CoIP Launcher 2.0 provides you with web-based access to corporate resources, such as applications and servers that you have been granted access to. You can access these resources through a URL and your browser, just any online meeting application.
- Open the URL provided by your administrator (e.g. https://<my-company-zCenter>/launcher)
- If prompted, enter the customer alias provided by your IT administrator. If you do not have the customer alias, please contact your administrator.
- You will now see the login page. Bookmark this page for future reference, then enter your authentication details.
Note: you may be redirected to your corporate identity provider to login. Complete the login process, including any multi-factor authentication required by your corporate IT.
- CoIP Launcher will then attempt to launch. If it does not launch automatically, click the green Launch button to trigger it.
If you have not yet installed the CoIP Launcher helper app, click “Download Launcher” at the bottom of the screen and complete the installation process, then return to this page (you may need to refresh the page).
- When requested, allow the browser to open the CoIP Launcher app.
- You should now see a list of resources you are able to access. If enabled by your IT administrator, you may have multiple tabs, such as Virtual Desktop Resources, CoIP Access Resources, FTM Resources, or GDB Resources.
- For CoIP Access Resources, you see a list of User Roles that correspond to your privileges. You may click on the green ‘+’ button to expand the view or click the refresh button ( ) to refresh it.
Slide the ‘Connect’ button to the right to enable access.
- When finished accessing resources, you may click on the “Sign Out” button at the top right to sign out of your account.
The Sign Out Button