- Zentera Air Essentials
- Zentera Air Advanced
- Zentera Air Ultimate
Creating a Remote Desktop Access Policy
To Create a Remote Desktop Access Policy, navigate to Access Policy Management > Access Policies and click "Add Access Policy". This brings up a page for you to configure the new Remote Desktop Access Policy settings:
- Select "Remote Desktop Access" as the Access Policy Type
- Enter a descriptive Access Policy Name
- Select the User Role that this policy applies to
- In "Default Server Function", select "Access Desktop"
- Configure the Access Control List to allow access for the desired servers
Click "Next" to advance to the next configuration page, which allows you to configure access options for each individual server.
The access options are as follows:
- Connect View - VNC/RDP: enables users to connect to the server using VNC (Linux/Mac) or RDP
- Connect View - NoMachine: enables users to connect to the server using NoMachine NX (not included with Zentera Air)
- VNC Active Join - enables a user to connect to a VNC session started by another user
- RDP Console - enables an RDP connection in Admin mode
- VNC Invite - enables the user to invite other users to share a collaborative VNC session
- Remote GDB - enables the user to launch a remote GDB session
Click "Save" to save the policy. The policy is immediately activated and becomes visible for users with the specified User Role.